Cory Feldman has represented lenders and borrowers in connection with structuring, negotiating and documenting financing transactions, including a variety of real estate-secured financings, syndicated credit facilities, merger and acquisition financings, and unsecured investment grade facilities.
Cory advises lenders and borrowers in connection with construction loans and permanent real estate-secured loans. Cory also represents individual banks as well as lead agents and arrangers in syndicated credit transactions. She also represents private equity sponsors in leveraged financings to acquire or recapitalize their portfolio companies. Cory has worked on billions of dollars of credit facilities to real estate investment trusts and insurance companies.
Cory is involved in the community including as a board member of Jewish Family Service of Greater Dallas and American Jewish Committee (Dallas Region), and as a member of the Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, Women’s Finance Exchange, Ben-Gurion Society, Cardozo Society, and Mustang Mentor Exchange. Cory also served as secretary and treasurer of the Texas Business Law Foundation.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2009, cum laude; SMU Law Review
- B.S., Communications Studies, University of Texas at Austin, 2006, Minor in Business Foundations; with highest honors
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2009
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES :
- Board member, Jewish Family Service of Greater Dallas
- Board member, American Jewish Committee (Dallas Region)
- Past Treasurer and Secretary, Texas Business Law Foundation
- Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Women’s Finance Exchange
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Rate : $$$