Courtney B. Barthelemy is a 1994 graduate of Grove City College, where she obtained her B.S. in Biology in 1994, followed by her Juris Doctor from Duquesne University in 1998. She achieved awards for the highest grades in Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Following graduation, she obtained a wealth of trial experience, serving as an Assistant District Attorney for the County of Venango. Since 2003, she has centered her practice on insurance defense litigation, defending a variety of complex litigation, workers’ compensation, and toxic tort claims. She has defended clients on behalf of Wilbraham, Lawler & Buba since 2015.
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- West Virginia, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, J.D. – 2001
- Grove City College, Grove City, Pennsylvania, B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Beaver County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$