Courtney Henderson Carpenter is a native of Marietta, Georgia. She began her career at Meriwether & Tharp in 2011, and provides representation in all areas of the firm’s family law practice.
Courtney earned her Juris Doctor degree from Emory University School of Law. While at Emory, Courtney participated in the Alternative Dispute Resolution Society and volunteered her time at Student Legal Services, a public interest program that provides pro bono legal services to those in need in the Emory community.
Additionally, Courtney worked as a research assistant to Professor Victoria F. Nourse, which allowed her to further hone her legal research and writing skills. Prior to law school, Courtney graduated magna cum laudefrom Kennesaw State University with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science, a Minor in International Affairs, and a Certification in Professional Politics.
Courtney has a passion for helping her clients through difficult times in their lives. She works diligently to obtain the best result possible for her clients based on their individual goals. Courtney is a trained Guardian ad Litem.
Courtney enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, college football, and outdoor activities.
- Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia, B.S., 2006
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, Juris Doctor, 2010
- State Bar of Georgia, Member (2010 through Present)
- Cobb County Bar Association, Member (2013 through present)
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member (2013 through present)
- American Bar Association, Member (2010 through present)
Rate : $$$$