Courtney M. Chouinard is a corporate associate in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and corporate compliance and governance. Courtney has represented corporate, private equity and venture capital buyers and sellers in structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing complex business transactions, both domestic and international.
Most recently, Courtney participated in a transaction in which she represented a private equity client in its sale of a leading global supplier of automotive interior components and systems. She also represented a non-profit hospital in its acquisition of a health system and a private equity client in its acquisition of a wholesale tile and stone distribution company.
Professional and Community Activities:
- North Texas Food Bank, Young Professionals, Member
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2015, cum laude; Executive Editor, Michigan Journal of Race & Law
- B.A., Political Science and German Studies, University of Michigan, 2012, highest distinction
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Richard Nygaard, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, May–July 2013
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2015
Rate : $$$