Courtney S. Dabbiere focuses her practice on patent litigation matters. Ms. Dabbiere worked as a summer associate for the firm in 2013 and 2014. Previously, she was a legal intern at AirWatch and a biomedical engineering intern at CardioMEMS, Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia.
While attending Emory University School of Law, Ms. Dabbiere was Managing Editor of the Emory International Law Review and participated in the TI:GER® Program, a collaboration between the law school and Georgia Institute of Technology which focuses on technology commercialization in a multidisciplinary context. In 2011, Ms. Dabbiere studied abroad in the international summer school program at the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Ms. Dabbiere is proficient in Spanish.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. (2015)with honors
- University of Southern California, B.S., Biomedical Engineering (2012)
- Georgia (2015)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2015)
- Georgia Superior Court (2015)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2016)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2016)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2016)
Rate : $$$$