Courtney Brust is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Baltimore office. Ms. Brust represents individuals and families in all aspects of estate planning and administration. She devises estate and tax planning strategies designed to fulfill each client’s financial objectives and prepares a full complement of related documents, including wills, trusts, deeds, powers of attorney and advance directives.
In estate administration matters, Ms. Brust manages the inventory and distribution of assets, and provides counsel to personal representatives throughout the probate process. Ms. Brust also represents petitioners and disabled individuals in guardianship proceedings and assists clients in facilitating access to long term care services.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2011, cum laude
- Towson University, B.A., 2008, magna cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Maryland
- Member – Baltimore County Bar Association
- Member – Harford County Bar Association
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
- Secretary – Geriatric Assistance and Information Network (2014-present)
- Coordinator – Seniors Law Day (2013-2015)
- Graduate – Harford Leadership Academy (2014)
Rate : $$$$