Courtney S. Kasuboski focuses on patent litigation, specifically district court, post-grant, and International Trade Commission (ITC) proceedings. She also performs prosecution in the technological arts, specifically artificial intelligence, neural networks, wireless communication technologies, financial services, and e-commerce.
Prior to joining Finnegan, Courtney taught in New York City through Teach for America. She taught 1st grade in Brooklyn, where she was a founding teacher who helped to open the school, and 3rd grade in Harlem.
In law school, she worked for The Ohio State University Technology Commercialization Office, counseling the university in patent prosecution strategy. Courtney also externed for the Honorable Judge Jennifer Brunner in the Ohio 10th District Court of Appeals.
Courtney maintains a pro bono docket aiding immigrants seeking asylum, and previously represented a veteran in his eligibility determination.
- The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law J.D., 2018
- Fordham University M.S., Teaching, summa cum laude, 2015
- The Ohio State University B.S., Industrial and Systems Engineering, cum laude, 2013
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Professional Activities :
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
Rate : $$$