Courtney Roldan, an Associate based in the firm’s Chicago office, is a member of the Special Matters and Investigations Practice. Courtney has experience in representing corporate clients and executives facing a range of criminal government enforcement actions brought by various agencies, including the Department of Justice, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, and various Offices of Inspector General.
Courtney has counseled corporations through complex internal investigations in the fields of health care fraud, securities fraud, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, employee misconduct, and regulatory violations.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- M.A., Dominican University, magna cum laude
- B.A., Saint Louis University, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Teach For America Alumni
- WITS Auxiliary Board member
Rate : $$$$