Courtney Schulnick serves as Special Counsel in the firm’s Casualty Department and litigates cases in both the local state and federal courts. Courtney handles lawsuits involving premises liability for homeowners and businesses, personal injury matters and automobile accidents.
Prior to joining Marshall Dennehey, Courtney had the unique experience of working as a judicial tipstaff in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas. As a judicial tipstaff, Courtney gained invaluable insight from judges and jurors, which she uses to her advantage when representing her clients at Marshall Dennehey. Courtney is also a certified arbitrator in Philadelphia.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law-Camden, NJ (J.D., 2005)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 1999)
- New Jersey, 2006
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2006
Associations & Memberships:
- Co-Creator/Co-Chair, Wellness Committee for the Philadelphia Bar Association, 2018
- Graduate of the Mindfulness Teaching Practicum at the Mindfulness Institute at Jefferson University – Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine, 2018
- Graduate of the Mindfulness Institute Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program at the Mindfulness Institute at Jefferson University – Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$