Craig Bridwell devotes his practice exclusively to family law. This includes litigating matters related to the dissolution of marriages and domestic partnerships, custody, child and spousal support (alimony), and asset division, and transactional work on premarital agreements, post-marital agreements and co-habitation agreements.
He frequently handles domestic violence restraining orders and Marvin actions (contract-based causes of action between non-married individuals, addressed through the civil courts).
Craig has practiced family law in the state superior courts of San Francisco, Alameda, Marin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Contra Costa, Napa and Santa Cruz counties.
As part of his pro bono efforts, Craig is a volunteer attorney for the Cooperative Restraining Order Clinic, addressing matters of domestic violence in San Francisco. He also has handled family law cases locally for Bay Area Legal Aid and the Justice and Diversity Center.
Craig joined Fox Rothschild in 2018 through the firm’s merger with Apex Family Law, P.C. Before devoting his practice full-time to family law, Craig was a litigation associate in the San Francisco offices of a national and international firm, focusing on commercial and securities litigation. He appeared regularly in the federal appellate and district courts.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D., 2005)
- Bowdoin College (B.A., cum laude, 1996)
- State Bar of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Cooperative Restraining Order Clinic, Volunteer Attorney
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$