A successful law firm helping injured victims nationwide may seem as though it came effortlessly to Craig Carlson, Managing Partner of The Carlson Law Firm, but the growth, reach and achievements of The Carlson Law Firm stem from Carlson’s hard work and relentless efforts to provide clients a voice, no matter how difficult their circumstances.
As a graduate, with a Bachelor of Applied Studies, from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Carlson went on to receive a Juris Doctor degree from the same University before becoming a Judge Advocate General (JAG) Officer in the U.S. Army.
Despite the wide reach of The Carlson Law Firm and its Managing Partner, the firm continues to serve clients with the same patron-focused service that has been their standard since opening its doors in 1976, thus ensuring that every client receives signature customer service, as promised.
Although Carlson is well accomplished in his career, his plans for the successful law firm show no sign of slowing as he works diligently to provide clients across the nation the same advocacy that draws clients to his business.
As a member of; Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association, American Association for Justice, American Bar Association, Bell County Bar Association, Fort Hood Bar Association, Association of Plaintiff’s Interstate Trucking Lawyers and the Christian Legal Society, Carlson stays active within the legal community and continues to regard the experience and knowledge of his peers.
He is also an active member in his local community through membership in the Rotary Club of Killeen Heights where he served as President from 2001-2002, membership in the Association of the United States Army and as a past President of the Greater Fort Hood Area United Way. Additionally, Craig held a position on the Texas A&M University – Central Texas Foundation Board of Directors.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska, J.D.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Bell County Bar Association, Member
- Fort Hood Bar Association, Member
- Christian Legal Society, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, Member
- Association of the United States Army, Member
Rate : $$$$