Craig D. Dillard’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, employment disputes (including trade secret litigation and non-complete claims), IP litigation, product liability claims and construction litigation.
Craig, who is licensed in both Texas and Louisiana, represents a wide-range of clients – from high net worth individuals to large corporations – in both federal and state courts as well as in arbitration.
He serves his clients with a proactive approach, always seeking to develop creative, practical and value-driven solutions to complex problems and disputes, before and after litigation has commenced.
Craig has a particular interest in the U.K. and Norway, and he assists many clients headquartered in these areas with the various legal issues they encounter doing business in the United States and Mexico.
Craig serves as Houston Office Chair for the firm’s Litigation Department and is a member of Foley Gardere’s commercial litigation team in Houston.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law (2003)
- B.A., Indiana State University
- Texas State Courts
- Louisiana State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Bar Association of the Fifth Circuit
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Founder, Houston Attorney Networking
Rate : $$$