Craig Dunkin is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability, Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation, and General Liability Practices. Mr. Dunkin focuses his practice in the following areas :
- General Liability: Cases dealing with all scenarios arising under CGL and auto policies, including premises liability, construction site accidents, commercial vehicles, personal lines auto, liability for crimes committed on premises by unknown third parties. Practice includes a large number of catastrophic cases.
- Products Liability: Products include sports equipment, electrical components, industrial/manufacturing equipment, power tools, nutritional supplements, construction materials, agricultural commodities and cranes.
- Worker’s Compensation Subrogation: Prosecution of claims and suits for reimbursement of worker’s compensation benefits.
- Toxic Torts: Single-plaintiff exposure cases involving severe injury or death, usually as a result of leukemia, interstitial pulmonary fibrosis or asbestos-related diseases. Toxic substances involve benzene, silica, lead and asbestos. Products include buffing equipment, ink compounds and solvents, brakes, lead or steel shot and hand grinders.
- Loyola Law School, Juris Doctor, 1990
- University of California Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts, 1987
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
Associations : Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$