Mr. Craig Zappetti has 20 years of business transactional, compliance and consulting experience primarily assisting clients in the following areas:
- Public company securities compliance issues:
- All aspects of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- All aspects of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
- Proxy Rules.
- National Securities Exchange Rules including the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ Stock Market.
- Private Placement Offerings that allow business owners to raise start-up or growth capital.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Representing sellers of businesses in both asset and stock sales, allowing them to realize life changing wealth events.
- Representing institutional and strategic acquirers in both purchases and mergers that allow them to grow their businesses or investment holdings.
- Venture Capital Financing Transactions.
- Represent venture capital funds in documenting investment transactions in portfolio companies.
- Represent companies in negotiating investment transactions with venture capital funds.
- Negotiate and document venture debt transactions.
- Corporate Governance Issues for both private and public companies.
- General corporate counsel services for both private and public companies.
- General contract review and negotiation.
- Drafting and negotiation of employment agreements with executive officers.
- Implementation of stock option plans and grants of equity compensation awards.
While these cross a wide variety of industries, Mr. Zappetti has developed a specialization in the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical drug development and medical device companies;
- Distressed real estate investment companies; and
- Microbreweries; and
- Title insurance companies.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 1996
- Villanova University, B.S. Accounting, 1989 Cum Laude, B.S. Communication Arts, 1989 Cum Laude
- New Jersey
Rate : $$$$