Craig Galli uses his skills as a former Senior Trial Attorney with the Environment and Natural Resources Division, U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., to defend corporate clients in high profile litigation matters and to advise them on resolving complex civil and criminal environmental compliance matters. He has taught as an adjunct professor at the University of Utah and Brigham Young University.
Craig has defended companies in the mining, energy, government contractors, land development, and manufacturing industry sectors in a variety of environmental enforcement actions, citizen suits, and cost recovery actions.
Craig routinely advises corporate clients on enhancing compliance programs, and developing compliance procedures and training programs. He also represents clients on environmental permitting matters and conducting environmental due diligence for projects where litigation risks are high. He also leads the firm’s compliance services practice team.
- Columbia University, J.D., 1987
- Brigham Young University, M.A., 1984
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1982
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Utah State Bar, Member
- Colorado Bar, Member
- District of Columbia Bar, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member, Former Vice Chair, Section of Environment, Energy & Resources
- Adjunct Law Professor, University of Utah and Brigham Young University
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Former International Board Member
Rate : $$$$