Craig D. Leavell represents both accused infringers and intellectual property owners in all aspects of IP litigation and counseling. He focuses on patent infringement and trade secrets litigation, but his practice also encompasses various IP and technology matters, including utility and design patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, unfair trade practices and contract disputes.
Craig’s litigation experience includes representing clients in :
- Inter Partes Review (IPR) at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
- International Trade Commission investigations.
- Mediations, arbitrations, settlement negotiations and agreements.
- Licensing campaigns.
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D. magna cum laude (1998)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S. in General Engineering, cum laude (1995)
Bar Admissions :
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Professional Associations :
- Lawyers for the Creative Arts – Board of Directors
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago
- American Inns of Court, Linn Inn Chapter
Rate : $$$