Craig W. Mueller is a partner in the Denver office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Intellectual Property & Technology Practice. Craig’s practice is primarily focused on patent prosecution of applications based on mechanical devices. However, Craig has also drafted and/or prosecuted patents in the software, electrical, electro-mechanical, and civil areas of technology.
His practice includes counseling clients on issues relating to all areas of intellectual property law; drafting and prosecuting United States utility and design patent applications; protection of foreign intellectual property rights; drafting of patentability, infringement, and invalidity opinions; analysis of domestic and foreign patents; performing and supervising patent searches; preparing and prosecuting trademark and copyright applications; and drafting technology related contracts and agreements.
Prior to beginning his legal career, Craig was a senior engineer at Lockheed Martin Space Systems of Denver, Colorado where he was the head designer of the Atlas V launch vehicle liquid oxygen and RP1 feed systems. In that position he also performed mechanical design, structural analysis, and testing of various Atlas V propulsion system components.
Before working at Lockheed Martin, Craig was a research assistant at the Aerospace Systems Design Lab at the Georgia Institute of Technology where he led a NASA-sponsored design team that studied the next generation high-speed civil transport. Craig also has engineering experience in the civil and electrical engineering arenas.
- University of Denver College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Master of Science, Aerospace Engineering, 1994
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Science, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, with honors, 1993
- State Bar Admissions, Colorado
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Other Admissions, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Shareholder at Rocky Mountain region’s largest intellectual property law firm, Denver, CO (15 years)
- Senior Engineer – Lockheed Martin Space Systems
- Georgia Tech – Research Engineer at the Aerospace Systems Design Lab
Rate : $$$$