Craig Nuss is a Colorado native born in Brush in 1960. He obtained a bachelor degree in business administration from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 1982. He graduated from the University of Denver College of Law in 1988.
Mr. Nuss begin his legal career in 1989 with a large Denver insurance defense firm focusing on construction defect and personal injury claims. He eventually started his own firm in 1996, where he continued representing builders and subcontractors in construction defect cases.
Since 1989, Mr. Nuss has handled more than 70 civil jury trials in Colorado state and federal courts. He has taught many continuing legal education courses to fellow attorneys concerning insurance law and trial tactics.
- J.D., University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado, 1988
- David Bernard Foundation Aviation Law Award, 1988
- B.S., University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, 1982 (Business Administration)
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1989
- Colorado, 1988
- New Mexico, 2017
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member, 2003-Present
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 1988-Present
- Arapahoe Bar Association, Member, 1995-Present
Rate : $$$