With over 28 years of experience at Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLC, Mr. Craig C. Sheffer holds the distinction of being the firm’s longest tenured attorney, other than the founders, since the three founders opened the firm in 1987.
Mr. Sheffer has litigated numerous high profile cases with Mr. Buccola and has successfully resolved thousands of cases for injury victims in his over 28 years with the firm. Mr. Sheffer’s practice focuses on catastrophic injuries caused by automobile collisions, construction site dangerous conditions, dangerous products and premises liability, as well as wrongful death cases.
Mr. Sheffer has been extremely active in Consumer Attorneys of California, the organization responsible for protecting the rights of injury victims and bringing about legislative change. Mr. Sheffer served on the CAOC Board of Governors for almost 20 years, as well as the Board of Directors, requiring extensive travel statewide and review of important pending legislative changes and judicial opinions.
Mr. Sheffer serves the courts of Sacramento and El Dorado counties as a pro tem judge, in the court’s alternative dispute resolution programs.
After attending and swimming at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington, Mr. Sheffer earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration in 1980 and his Juris Doctor in 1987, both from the University of Oregon.
Craig is an avid swimmer and is a former collegiate All American and U.S. Masters All American swimmer. He is also a rabid fan of the teams of the University of Oregon Ducks.
- California, 1987
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon, Juris Doctor – 1987
- University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, Bachelor of Science – 1980
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California, Member, 1987 – Present
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association, Member, President, 2005 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- Sacramento County, Judge Pro Tem
- Sacramento County , Arbitrator
- El Dorado County, Dispute Resolution Conference Judge
Rate : $$$