Craig E. Sherman is a partner at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he focuses on corporate and securities laws, representing companies, venture capital firms, and investment banks in private placements and public offerings. Craig also has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, technology licensing, and domestic and international joint ventures.
Craig began private practice in 1989 with Davis Polk & Wardwell in New York and Paris, and joined Perkins Coie in Seattle in January 1995. He became a director in the Kirkland office of Venture Law Group in December 1996 and was managing director of the Kirkland office from May 2000 until August 2002, when he joined Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
He has been a member of the firm’s Policy Committee, Compensation Committee, Nominating Committee, and Finance Committee. In addition to English, Craig is fluent in French and knowledgeable in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Korean.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1989
- M.A., International Political Studies, and B.A., International Relations and French, Stanford University, 1985
- Certificat d’Etudes Politiques, Institut d’Etudes Politiques, Paris, France, 1983
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Board Member, University of Washington Buerk Center for Entrepreneurship
- Board Member, The Indus Entrepreneurs, Seattle Chapter
- Former Board Member, Daniel Pearl Foundation
- Board Member, Washington Technology Industry AssociationASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Washington
Rate : $$$