Craig Steven Horbus is a partner in Brouse McDowell’s Corporate & Securities, Business Restructuring, and Real Estate Practice Groups. Known for his strong business acumen, Craig has a proven ability to provide candid, innovative, client first legal advice to assist corporate clients in achievement of company mission, vision, strategy, and succession goals to advance business operations.
Craig has substantial experience representing companies of varying sizes, scope and industry serving as outside general counsel and a trusted business advisor. His practice is centered on complex transactional work primarily in the areas of general corporate law, internet/technology law, ecommerce, mergers and acquisitions, commercial agreements and real estate.
Craig is a skilled negotiator whose candid and straightforward counsel has proved invaluable to his clients in a multitude of complex transaction situations. He also works with internet and technology based businesses to advise them on the ever changing and emerging legal issues in today’s technology world.
As part of his practice Craig also represents corporate interests in intellectual property filings and transactions involving the United States Patent and Trademark Office and United States Copyright Office.
As a business and community leader with many years of experience Craig maintains a focus on positively impacting his community, while providing counsel, leadership and sound legal strategy to companies.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, JD, 2004, Law Review – Journal of Law & Health – Executive Editor
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2002, Athens, Greece International Business Law Study Abroad Program
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$