Cristiana Blauth Oliveira is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice groups in Weil’s Silicon Valley office.
Ms. Oliveira participates in the representation of financial and strategic clients in various acquisition transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and cross-border matters.
Ms. Oliveira has participated in the representation of:
- Facebook in its $16 billion acquisition of WhatsApp
- Oracle in its $5.3 billion acquisition of MICROS Systems
- Oracle in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Responsys
- Lenovo Group in its $2.9 billion acquisition of Motorola Mobility smartphone business from Google
- Xenoport in its $467 million sale to Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- Opera Software in its acquisition of AdColony for up to $350 million
- Opera Software in its acquisition of Bemobi Mídia e Entretenimento Ltda
- Synopsys in its acquisition of Codiscope
- Synopsys in its acquisition of Coverity
- The Gores Group in its sale of Tiburon to TriTech Corporation
- The Gores Group in its acquisition of US Farathane Corporation
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Power Products Holdings
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Pretium Packaging
- Applied Materials in its acquisition of DFMSim
- LIN Media in its $2.6 billion combination with Media General
- Riverbed Technology in its $80 million sale of its SteelStore product line to NetApp
- Yahoo! in its acquisition of Flurry
Ms. Oliveira graduated with highest honors from the University of California, Berkeley, with a B.A. in Political Science and received her J.D. from University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, where she was Editor in Chief of the Berkeley Journal of International Law.
- UC Berkeley (B.A., with highest honors, 2007)
- UC Berkeley Boalt Law (J.D., 2013)
Rate : $$$$