Cristina A. Henriquez is a Litigation & Dispute Resolution associate in Mayer Brown’s Palo Alto office. Before joining Mayer Brown, Cristina externed for Judge Edward M. Chen of the Northern District of California.
- University of California, Berkeley, BA, cum laude
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, JD
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US District Court for the Central District of California
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Cristina Henriquez & Mayer Brown can handle?
Mayer Brown can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Mayer Brown located?
How much would it cost to hire Mayer Brown?
Cristina Henriquez lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Cristina Henriquez reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Cristina Henriquez lawyer profile listing.