Cristina R. Yannucci is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and the vice-chair of the Legal Malpractice Defense Practice. Her practice focuses on litigation in the fields of professional liability, insurance coverage and municipal liability.
The professional liability practice encompasses claims against attorneys, accountants, appraisers, real estate agents and brokers, title companies, real estate managers, insurance agents and brokers, and directors and officers.
Many of the attorney malpractice claims arise from underlying complex real estate transactions, commercial litigation, international law, the Uniform Commercial Code and corporate governance.
Ms. Yannucci’s practice is venued in both the state and federal courts, including many professional liability matters arising in the context of adversary proceedings commenced in the bankruptcy courts. Additionally, Ms. Yannucci handles appellate matters at both the state and federal levels.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Yannucci developed her legal expertise as a partner in a large litigation firm, and was a criminal defense attorney with the Nassau County Legal Aid Society.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1996
- Boston College, Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- State Appellate Courts, New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Associations : New York City Bar Association – Ethics Committee (2013-2017)
Rate : $$$$