Crystal C. Genteman focuses her practice on trademark and copyright law. She has experience in federal trademark and copyright infringement litigation, foreign and domestic clearance work, and client counseling. She also regularly practices before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Genteman was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Timothy C. Batten, Sr. in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and worked as a summer associate with the firm 2010.
While attending law school, she served as a legal intern for the Supreme Court of Georgia, the HeLP Clinic, and the Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta. She was also a graduate research assistant to Professor Wendy Hensel, served as the Lead and Student Articles Editor for the Georgia State Law Review, was named the 2011 Most Outstanding Moot Court Board Member, and received the ABA Employment & Labor Section Award for Excellence in Employment Law.
Before law school, Ms. Genteman worked in advertising for a newspaper company and then marketing for an outdoor advertising company.
- Represents a leading footwear and apparel manufacturer in trademark litigation and enforcement work.
- Represents a California-based Fortune 500 multinational corporation that designs and manufactures consumer electronics and computer software products in trademark enforcement work, including in multiple proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Represents Interface, Inc., a leading international carpet manufacturer, on matters involving trademark clearance, trademark enforcement, and copyright and issues.
- Represents Oxford Industries in copyright litigation related to the enforcement of the LILLY PULITZER and TOMMY BAHAMA brands.
- Represents Equifax Inc., one of the United States’ largest credit reporting agencies, in trademark prosecution and enforcement matters.
- Represents Fender Musical Instruments Corporation in trademark litigation.
- Represents several major universities in trademark enforcement proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Represents numerous non-profit organizations in trademark prosecution matters.
- Georgia State University, College of Law, J.D. (2011) summa cum laude
- University of Georgia, A.B.J., Advertising (2003)magna cum laude
- University of Georgia, A.B., English (2003)magna cum laude
- Georgia (2011)
- Georgia Superior Court (2011)
- Supreme Court of Georgia (2013)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia – Honorable Timothy C. Batten, Sr. (Aug 2011-Aug 2013)
Rate : $$$