A skilled liability and employment law attorney, Crystal D. Kesler enlists in-depth experience and legal knowledge to benefit clients. Her background is diverse: Crystal has provided crucial guidance to municipalities and corporations on employment practices, and she has also served as the lead attorney for federal employees in more than 15 cases in a range of venues, including before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Office of Personnel Management and the Office of Federal Operations. Creative and hard-working, Crystal frequently collaborates with her clients to achieve favorable outcomes.
- Member of the team involved in a three-day arbitration hearing involving claims of sex-based discrimination, disability discrimination and retaliation, resulting in an award in favor of the client.
- Advised municipalities and corporations on numerous employment practices, EEO programs and statutory compliance.
- Negotiated, mediated and settled numerous employment discrimination, personal injury, property damage, premise liability and contract dispute matters.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys (GABWA)
- Vice President of Technology (2017 to 2018)
- Defense Research Institution (DRI)
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, 2015; Black Law Students Association, Treasurer; Moot Court Board
- B.B.A., Belmont University, 2012
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
Rate : $$$$