Crystal Pruess Bush advises manufacturing, financial services and consulting firms in their national leasing and subleasing transactions, and counsels not-for-profit and religious organizations in connection with real estate matters.
She has experience in the acquisition and disposition of land for commercial development; acquisition and disposition of industrial, office and retail properties; leasing of office, industrial and retail space; real estate finance; and negotiation of brokerage and management agreements.
- Represents a major religious organization in its Chicago area real estate activities, including disposition of properties.
- Negotiates leases and has assisted in the sale of a hospital campus for Chicago hospital.
- Represents a manufacturing firm and its subsidiaries in its real estate activities, including numerous leasing sale transactions throughout the United States.
- Represents a national food store retailer in the Chicago area on site acquisition, supervision of subdivision, zoning and other land use matters; negotiation of easement and restriction agreements with adjoining owners; and disposition of outlots, ground leases and store leases.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1979, cum laude
- Yale University, B.A., 1976, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Rate : $$$$