Culver V. Halliday is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Louisville office. He is a member of the Business Litigation practice and serves as Chair of the Securities Litigation practice. Culver is also a member of the Arbitration & Mediation, Banking Litigation, Trust & Estate Litigation, Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring and Environmental practices.
His practice includes litigating actions in federal and state trial and appeals courts involving contract, note, securities, pension, fiduciary duty, franchise, employment, environmental, estate, zoning and lender liability issues.
- Duke University Private Adjudication Center 1995
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law 1984, J.D.
- Centre College 1980, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- University of Louisville School of Law, alumni board
- Bunbury Repertory Theatre Company, board of directors
Rate : $$$$