Cynthia Bock works with families and individuals to create and execute plans that protect assets and plan for the future. Her practice focuses on estate planning, estate and trust administration, estate and gift tax planning, charitable planning, and forming and advising nonprofit organizations.
Cynthia is admitted to practice in Florida and New York and before the United States Tax Court. She holds a Master of Science in Nonprofit Management from The New School University, a Juris Doctorate, summa cum laude, from New York Law School, and a Masters of Law (LLM) in taxation from New York University School of Law.
Active in the legal and civic communities, Cynthia frequently speaks and writes on estate planning and taxation issues and works with a variety of organizations in the Naples area.
- LL.M. in Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2005
- J.D., New York Law School, 2004, summa cum laude
- B.A., University of New Orleans, Communications, 1976
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- Florida Bar Association, Real Property and Probate Section, Tax Section, Member
- Collier County Bar Association, Member
- Community Foundation of Collier County, Professional Advisor’s Council, Former Member
- Association of the Bar of the City of NY, Non-Profit Organizations Committee, Legislative Subcommittee,2005-2006, Secretary, 2006-2007
- American Bar Association, Real Property and Trust Section, Member
- Naples Orchid Society, Secretary
- Naples-on-the-Gulf Chapter, National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, Organizing Regent 2015-2106, Registrar
Rate : $$$