Alleman Law Firm founded by Cynthia L. Alleman. The Alleman Law Firm has been providing quality and compassionate legal services throughout Western North Carolina since 1996. Our accomplishments are due to our commitment to the clients and their specific needs.
Our concern is for each of our client’s well being, and to provide the highest quality legal support available. We make sure each client receives respect and consideration, by listening and communicating directly the most intelligent, confident legal representation possible.
We primarily serve clients in Buncombe, Henderson, Haywood, and Transylvania Counties, but are committed to serving all counties in Western North Carolina, and are certified to represent all clients in the North Carolina State and Federal court systems.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Law Degree J. D., 1994
- Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity, 1991
- Illinois Wesleyan University, B.A. History & Secondary Education, Magna Cum Laude, 1990
- President of Legal Resources, 1996-2009
- Secretary/Treasurer of the 28th Judicial District Bar, 2001-2003
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- North Carolina Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- Licensed North Carolina Attorney since 1994
- Regularly Handles Guardianship, Powers of Attorney, Wills and Estate Planning, Trusts (including Special Needs Trusts) and Probate matters in Western North Carolina.
Rate : $$$