Cynthia Lange leads the firm’s High Tech practice in the heart of Silicon Valley. As the Managing Partner of the firm’s Northern California practice, she directs the strategic representation of companies ranging from large Fortune 500 companies to small start-up companies in the firm’s “e-group.”
She has worked with numerous companies to set up and manage worldwide immigration compliance programs. She also offers legal advice to individual investors (i.e., EB-5).
Cynthia is a longtime Adjunct Professor at Southwestern University School of Law where she has taught since 1988. She also frequently lectures on corporate immigration and, as a thought leader in the industry, she has written numerous articles on business immigration law matters.
Cynthia is also the Managing Partner in charge of the firm’s I-9 Service Center, which offers state of the art electronic I-9 tools and advisory services for proper I-9 and E-Verify completion. She is experienced in government investigations, audits and establishing compliance programs for companies.
Cynthia previously served as a member of Fragomen’s Executive Committee. Cynthia joined Fragomen over 30 years ago, after beginning her career at the U.S. Department of Justice as an INS trial attorney.
- Southwestern University School of Law | J.D., 1985
- Brigham Young University | B.A., 1981, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
Bar Admissions: California, District of Columbia, New York
Court Admissions: U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Member, Association of International Educators (NAFSA)
- Member, California Minority Counsel Program (CMCP)
- Member, Northern California Human Resources Association
- Member, Santa Clara Bar Association
- Member, San Francisco Bar Association
Rate : $$$$