Cynthia (Cindy) L. Rerucha handles complex real estate transactions involving the acquisition, leasing, development, disposition, and financing of real property throughout the United States and Canada. Cindy has particular expertise in dealing with seniors housing properties, medical office buildings, and health care facilities and is experienced in dealing with the regulatory issues involved with such properties.
Cindy regularly advises clients in the initial structuring of a transaction and then leads a team of professionals from negotiation of definitive documents through closing to achieve the client’s objectives efficiently and effectively.
As co-administrator of the firm’s REIT practice, Cindy has been instrumental in developing transactional protocols and reporting procedures that can be used by REITS and other clients with extensive property holdings to manage their real estate portfolios.
- J.D., Duke University, 1984
- B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Toledo, 1980
Bar and Court Admissions : Ohio, 1984
- Disposition of $745 million portfolio of 26 senior housing facilities located in nine states.
- Joint venture acquisition and leasing of property for assisted living and memory care development project in New York City.
- Acquisition of $1.15 billion portfolio of 19 senior housing facilities located in California and Washington.
- Joint venture transaction involving the acquisition and leasing of over 200 senior housing communities.
- Restructuring of senior housing portfolio involving 18 facilities and 15 leases in connection with operator’s transfer of majority ownership interest.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Museum of the Great Lakes, Board Member and Executive Committee
- Hospice of Northwest Ohio, Board Member
Rate : $$$$