Cyrus Ansari represents companies in federal and state courts and in arbitration. Cy handles cases involving a wide range of commercial disputes and civil claims, including contractual disputes, consumer protection claims, false advertising, alleged fraud, and purported violations of the antitrust and securities laws, with a particular focus on class action defense.
Cy also advises clients on their rights and obligations leading up to potential litigation, and further on defending against government investigations. Cy represents clients across a variety of industries, including retail, web services, financial services, wireless services, media, and agriculture.
- Associate, 2013-2017, Summer Associate, 2012, Sidley Austin LLP, New York, N.Y.
- Legal Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, New York, N.Y., 2013
- Law Clerk, Washington State Office of the Attorney General, Seattle, 2011
Professional & Community Activities:
- Volunteer, Sacred Heart Shelter, Seattle, 2010-2011
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2013
- Articles Editor, Environmental Law Journal
- B.A., International Studies, University of Washington, 2009
Rate : $$$