D. Alicia Hickok regularly works across practice groups, because appellate strategies are not limited to litigation. In doing so, she draws often on her pre-law economic antitrust research experience with N/E/R/A in evaluating complex questions pre-litigation and during litigation, as well as on appeal. Alicia is head of the Litigation Group’s Appellate Team and Navigator initiative.
She is an adjunct professor of appellate advocacy at the University of Pennsylvania Law School and serves as deputy counsel to the Pennsylvania Appellate Court Procedural Rules Committee. Alicia has made presentations throughout the state to judges, law clerks, and practitioners on Pennsylvania appellate practice and procedure.
Alicia is responsible for talent management for the Litigation group and is a member of the firm’s Public Interest Committee. Alicia clerked for the Hon. Marjorie O. Rendell of the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2001, cum laude, University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- Texas Christian University, B.A., 1979, cum laude
Bar Admissions : New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit, Second Circuit, Third Circuit, Fifth Circuit, Seventh Circuit, Ninth Circuit, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$