D.J. Simonetti is a shareholder in the Firm’s Birmingham office. Mr. Simonetti concentrates his practice in the areas of employee benefits and executive compensation, employer resources, corporate and business, and health care law.
- Vanderbilt University, J.D., 1979
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, B.S., 1975, cum laude
- Georgia, 1979
- Alabama, 1981
- Represented the seller of assets (including real estate) of a food manufacturing and distribution business and its principal shareholders to a strategic buyer. Worked with the seller side investment banker in negotiation of asset purchase agreement and related documents.
- Represented shareholders of a privately held fire protection contractor in the negotiation of the sale of stock to a private equity fund; negotiated the engagement agreement with the seller side investment banker and the letter of intent with the private equity fund.
- Represented a client in the formation of a holding company that formed a partnership with an unrelated holding company to purchase a large medical office building. The deal involved the negotiation of the ownership agreement, purchase agreement and bank loan for the acquisition.
Rate : $$$