D. Larry Kristinik III practices in the areas of business litigation, class action defense, insurance coverage and bad faith claims, defense of investor securities claims, and FINRA broker-dealer arbitrations. Mr. Kristinik is the Chair of the firm’s Insurance Industry Practice Group and also serves as the assistant group leader of the firm’s Litigation Group.
Mr. Kristinik has been admitted pro hac vice in state and federal courts in Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Utah, and West Virginia. He has also appeared in arbitration proceedings in seven states and D.C., and has had arbitration trials in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Massachusetts.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, cum laude (1992)
- University of South Carolina, Honors College, BS, Accounting, magna cum laude (1989)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Program Chair for the annual CLE conference of the DRI Life Health Disability & ERISA Committee in Boston in April 2018
- Former chair of the American Law Firm Association Insurance Law Practice Group (2011-2013)
- Frequent speaker at national conferences sponsored by DRI, ACI, ECC, and ICA on disability and life insurance litigation
- Program Chair, 2018 DRI Life Health Disability and ERISA Conference, Boston
- Member of the ABA Council for Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Education Pipeline (2015-2017)
- Co-chair, Membership and Marketing Committee of the ABA Section of Litigation (2017-present)
Rate : $$$