Martin Warf practices in the areas of business and consumer financial services litigation. He has represented diverse clients from a variety of industries, including healthcare, regulated utilities, local government, retail, banking, investment, and insurance.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, JD, cum laude (2004)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, Psychology and Political Science (2000)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
Clerkships : Law Clerk, The Honorable Richard A. Elmore, North Carolina Court of Appeals (2004 – 2006)
- Orchestrated bank’s discovery in adversary proceeding, including document collection, production, and response in opposition to motion to compel
- Has defended commercial lender against suits by contractor over initial loan amounts on a HUD insured loan
- Has represent national mortgage servicers against plaintiffs in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts on claims of lender and servicer liability, including federal and state debt collection violations, TILA violations, etc.
- Has resolved disputes in areas such as products liability, employment, contracts, collections, personal injury, malpractice, construction, and corporate governance
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Appellate Rules Committee
Community : Raleigh Rotary Club Member
Rate : $$$