Michael Lins a life-long native of Tampa, is the founding partner of the Lins Law Group, P.A. Mike has over 25 years of legal experience in Florida and he practices in the areas of estate planning, probate, estate and Trust administration, business law, and personal injury.
He is committed to combining aggressive representation with caring client support and personal attention. Although Mike’s main office is in the Carrollwood area of North Tampa, Mike represents clients throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Mike lives with his wife, Linda, in the Tampa Bay area; they have three adult children and two dogs. When he is not working, Mike enjoys boating, fishing, and spending time with family.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, J.D. – 1984
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina, B.A. – 1979
- Florida, 1984
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1985
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- Florida Justice Association (FJA), Member
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers, Elder Law and Real Property, Probate Trust Sections, Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Member
Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (AFELA), Member
Rate : $$$$