D. Nathan McMichael is a partner in Mayer Brown’s real estate practice group. His practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions and real estate financings, with an emphasis on acquisitions and dispositions of real estate and interests in real estate; commercial leasing; debt and equity financing; and workouts and restructurings.
In addition, Nathan represents lenders in complex single-asset and multi-asset real estate financing transactions and construction loans. He has experience in transactions involving a wide variety of asset classes, including office buildings (commercial and medical), hotels, casinos, resorts, shopping centers, multifamily and industrial properties.
- Villanova University School of Law, JD
- James Madison University, BA
- North Carolina
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Urban Land Institute
- Cystic Fibrosis, Carolinas Chapter, Board Member
- Representation of national commercial bank in workout and restructure of repurchase facility and underlying mortgage loans secured by a variety of property types, including a renowned resort and multifamily housing developments.
- Representation of national commercial bank in the workout and restructure of various builder, land development and construction loans.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in the lease, management and use of space located in commercial office buildings, medical office buildings, casinos, retail centers and colocation centers.
- Representation of national owner/operator of self-storage facilities in various acquisitions of self-storage facilities.
- Representation of an investment fund in the acquisition of a majority interest in a national developer of multifamily properties.
Rate : $$$