Dah-Bin Kao is a registered U.S. patent agent with significant experience in patent prosecution, including reissues and appeals, and patent analysis in semiconductor device, process, and circuits, display circuits and devices, computer software and hardware, networking, and mechanical technologies. He also has extensive experience in patent portfolio and licensing / litigation management.
Dr. Kao has over twenty years of direct experience in the field of electronic high technology working for a wide range of companies including Fairchild Semiconductor, National Semiconductor, and Winbond Electronics Corporation. He was also a senior software engineer at Amdahl Corporation and a programmer at General Instrument Corporation.
In addition to Dr. Kao’s 20 publications and 11 issued U.S. patents, he has extensive experience in diverse technology areas such as semiconductor processing, devices, and circuits, process chemistry and equipment, as well as various software programming applications.
- San Jose State University, M.B.A. (1996)
- Stanford University, Ph.D., Electrical Engineering (1986)
- Stanford University, M.S., Electrical Engineering (1984)
- University of Florida, M.E., Electrical Engineering (1975)
- National Taiwan University, B.S., Electrical Engineering (1971)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2003)
Rate : $$$