Dakota Chenevert is an associate in the New Orleans office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Insurance Coverage and Admiralty, Maritime, & Energy Practices. Mr. Chenevert’s practice focuses on insurance coverage matters; admiralty, marine, and energy disputes; and premises liability matters.
He is a 2016 graduate of the LSU Law Center. It is Mr. Chenevert’s pride, as a life long resident of Louisiana, to represent his clients in Louisiana state and federal courts.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2016
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts, 2012
- State Bar Admissions, Louisiana
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State Supreme Courts, Louisiana Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Louisiana Circuit Courts of Appeal
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
Rate : $$$