Dale R. Bish is a partner in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where his practice focuses on complex commercial, consumer, trademark, and governmental matters involving fraud, advertising, unfair competition practices, and breach of contract.
Dale has represented companies and individuals throughout the country in federal and state courts, arbitration proceedings, and investigations by government agencies, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice.
He has defended many high-profile consumer class actions, including claims of false advertising, deceptive product labeling, and data privacy violations. Dale also has litigated dozens of complex commercial cases, including significant contract disputes, anti-trust, theft of confidential information, asset valuation, and securities fraud matters.
In summer 2018, for example, Dale secured favorable judgments as a matter of law following a two-week jury trial in Delaware federal court on matters involving unfair competition, false advertising, and trademark infringement.
- J.D., UC Davis School of Law, 2004
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1999
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$