Dale Huntley is a Senior Partner in the Litigation Department of MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton, LLP. His practice consists primarily of the defense of all types of claims including premises, vehicle and insurance coverage and insurance subrogation matters.
Mr. Huntley received his undergraduate degree magna cum laude from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania and his juris doctor from the University of Idaho where he was a member of the law review.
Mr. Huntley is a member of the firm’s litigation and special insurance services groups.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court of Appeals for Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for Western District of PA
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- J.D., University of Idaho College of Law – Moscow, Idaho, 1982
- B.A., Edinboro University of Pennsylvania – Edinboro, Pennsylvania
Memberships & Associations:
- Board Member for Community Shelter Services in Erie, Pennsylvania which provides a variety of social services to citizens of Northwestern Pennsylvania.
Rate : $$$