Mr. Dale Coplans undergraduate degree in accounting and his broad-based business background lends itself to his emphasis on transactional and corporate work. Other areas of emphasis include real estate, construction law, bankruptcy, commercial transactions and counseling for corporate and entrepreneurial clients.
Mr. Coplan has been engaged in the private practice of law since 1974. His association with Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C. began in 1990.
Mr. Coplan has served as “in-house counsel” to corporate clients for over 25 years, providing advice and representation in all aspects of business, development and management issues. Mr. Coplan’s practice focuses on representing all subcontracting trades with a specialty niche in insurance restoration contracting.
- J.D., 1974, The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- B.S. & B.A., 1971, University of Denver
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- Colorado Bar Association
- Director, South Tech Metropolitan District
Rate : $$$