Dale Reese Jensen is a dedicated intellectual property and business law attorney based in Staunton, Virginia, serving the greater Charlottesville area.
I am licensed by the state bar associations of Virginia and Massachusetts, as well as the United States Supreme Court, the federal U.S. District Courts of the Eastern District of Virginia and the Western District of Virginia.
I am also registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (the “USPTO”). I possess sufficient legal, scientific and technical knowledge to practice effectively before the USPTO. Indeed, I was a member of the legal team that attained the largest patent false marking award in history.
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- University of Utah, Utah
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2004
- Virginia, 2005
- Massachusetts, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 2006
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2012
Rate : $$$