Dale Truitt Berrett has been practicing in the area of family law for more than 16 years. Her family law practice includes divorce (contested, uncontested, and collaborative), custody, support, separation agreements, equitable distribution, and adoptions.
- Randolph-Macon College; B.A., magna cum laude
- University of Virginia School of Law; J.D.
- American Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar; Family Law Section
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association; Family Law Section; Board member; Chairperson, 2000; Vice-Chair, 1999
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
Rate : $$$