Dame Rose S. Catalan practices in the areas of commercial finance and commercial real estate.
She has extensive experience representing institutional investors, insurance companies, and other owners and operators of commercial real estate in connection with joint ventures, mortgage and mezzanine financings, acquisitions, sales and leasing transactions involving a variety of real estate asset classes throughout the United States, including industrial, multi-family, office and retail properties.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- CREW – The Real Estate Exchange
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Bates College, B.A., 1998
Rate : $$$