Dami Oguntade focuses her practice on mergers & acquisitions and private equity. Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Dami earned her JD from the University of Arizona, where she received Excellence Achievement Awards, CALI, in both the study of Contract Drafting and Transactional Law Meet Skills.
She was part of the student leadership as a representative in the Student Bar Association and the Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship Clinic. Dami previously served as a law clerk at the Arizona Supreme Court and has prior experience working on international contracts.
- James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona, JD, Dean’s List, Member, Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, 2016
- University of Lagos, Bachelor in Law, with Honors, 2008
Admissions : Nigeria, Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Minority Participation Committee, Dallas Bar Association, 2018
Rate : $$$