Damien N. Dombrowski is an experienced patent litigator who has handled bench and jury trials on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants. Damien also has significant experience with appeals before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, due diligences, complex multiparty settlement and license agreements, license/contract disputes, and opinion work.
His experience includes technologies related to pharmaceuticals and formulations for the treatment of cancer, systemic fungal infections, psoriasis, lysosomal storage disorders, and respiratory conditions; cancer immunotherapy vaccines; eye vitamin supplements for macular degeneration; DNA sequencing technology; and hardware and software for image sensors and touchscreens/displays.
- J.D. Fordham University 2008
- B.S. Neurobiology University of Washington 2003
- B.S. Biochemistry University of Washington 2003
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$