Damon C. Andrews is an associate in Kirkland’s Washington, D.C. office, where his practice focuses primarily on complex civil litigation in federal and state courts nationwide. Damon represents clients in judicial and administrative proceedings across a broad array of industries in matters involving class actions, contract disputes, fraud, securities, and labor law.
Damon’s experience also includes representing clients before multiple government regulators in investigations concerning anti-money laundering and foreign asset control.
Damon is active in pro bono work and is a member of the Criminal Justice Act Appellate Panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Clerk & Government Experience:
- Law Clerk, Honorable Henry F. Floyd, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2013–2014
- Law Clerk, Honorable Michael J. Melloy, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2012–2013
Admissions & Qualifications:
- 2012, District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2011
- Clemson University, B.S., 2008
Rate : $$$$